Terms and Conditions
1. Your agency is willing to cover the patient's lymphedema and wound care supplies.
2. Your agency is willing to give a referral for a referral.
3. Your agency is willing to supply patients' supplies through our UTS Online Store.
4. Your agency will take on the responsibility of timely responding to communication regarding all patient's statuses with 24-48 hours of email.
5. Your agency is willing to admit a patient in less than five business days.
a. UTS will provide documents that are initially available and your agency should be able to complete the remaining necessary requirements.
b. If the chart is missing any information and your agency won't be able to complete them, UTS can take over for a fee (administrative cost).